Here are your options for lodging a support ticket.
- If your support request is urgent, please call 1300555920. – You will get immediate assistance.
- If you are happy for someone to contact you shortly, then feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can lodge a job through our web portal at xstragroup.com.
- Q. What happens when I log a job via email or the web portal?
- A. Once an email is sent to email@example.com or lodged on the web portal at xstragroup.com, the following will happen.
- AUTOMATIC ACKNOWLEDGMENT
You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- NEW SERVICE TICKET
A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- TICKET PROCESSING
Once the ticket has been created, we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- EMAIL RESPONSE
You will receive an email directly from a resource as they begin working your request, followed by a phone call to discuss.
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES
The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
Contact us today at 1300 555 920 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how XSTRA Group can help your business.