X-Cloud is XSTRA’s private cloud fully owned and operated by XSTRA.
X-Cloud consists of hardware, storage, applications, and networking.
It is secured behind an enterprise firewall and is equipped with multiple forms of built-in redundancy.
Rather than purchasing expensive servers, software licences, networking equipment, data racks…
And before you go to the effort factoring in security, redundancy, and running costs….
Turn to XSTRA.
WE’ll provide these features to you as a service – saving you time and money.
XSTRA leverages products from world-class providers including Microsoft, Dell, and Cisco.
Our staff has years of experience in cloud design, delivery, and support.
Need a custom cloud solution?
XSTRA can customize any solution to fit your IT needs – which means you can focus on your core business.
X-Cloud product set details – includes:
- Support Services
- Help Desk – Unlimited 24 Hour Remote Support covering all:
- Virtual Desktops & Servers
- Australian Based Tier 2 Data Centre Hosted with full fire gas suppression and diesel power generator backup. Tier 3 Data Centre’s are available in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne on request
- All Patching and Maintenance to the Operating Systems
- 3rd Party Virus Protection Systems including Spyware, Malware protection
- 24 Hour Monitoring
- Microsoft Operating System Licenses are included.
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Planning
- 15 Minute Backups
- Up To 90 Day Backup Retention
- Complimentary 1 Terabyte of free data storage (1000 x Giga Bytes) applicable across the collective data used in Pools 1, 2
- No Minimum Term, Contracts or Lock-In for X-Cloud virtual products – excludes termination notice period
- Hosting with XSTRA – a Microsoft Gold Hosting Partner
Contact us today at 1300 555 920 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how XSTRA Group can help your business.